Sunday, December 16, 2007

Test Drive Session
Someone loaned me a BMW 320i SE over one of the luckiest weekends of my life. It was one of the important recognitions indicating that my driving skills were accepted by someone :p . I am not as qualified as Paul Tan, but I am sure many shares the same experience of driving a Beemer as I do.

To me, the feeling of driving a Beemer was: there was no feeling at all... Why? The ride was so smooth, I could'nt even feel the engine roaring when I floored the pedal so rigorously, the car was soooo quiet, I could say that, there was no engine noise at all. The gear transmission was sooooo smooth and so fast that I couldn't even feel it was switching the gear. I could only know how fast the car sprint until I looked at the speedometer and the car around me, which were so much behind me in miliseconds! And not to mention, the facial expression of the "my passenger" next to me, spellbound. I know I talk crap a lot, but his time I AM SERIOUS!

Michael once told me that, his friend, who had a massive accident in a Beemer 2 years ago would never admit that he was over speeding until today. I could understand why, that guy was definitly having a numb feeling in his Beemer too...Ahh, thanks to German Technology.

Numb session

Keyless Entry


No comments: