Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sawadeekrup Thailand
I am currently in Bangkok for some not-so-silly-monkey-business here. My impression on Thailand is that, it has the friendliest people in the world who are full of courtesy in showing respect to their acquaintances and also their visitors. You will truly feel that you are someone important during your stay in Thailand. I also notice that Thais don’t differentiate each other by their ethnic groups, they mix around with everyone without considering, what kind of skin color they have and what kind of background they are from, or perhaps, what kind of gender they are… Male, female or? (You know it).

This attitude has been instilled and has become their culture since few hundred years ago, Remember what we studied in history during secondary school time? Thailand was the only country in South East Asia, which had never been colonized by anyone before. Their strategy was through the sincere respect and understanding shown by the Thai King to the “Giants” who came here with the intention to grab their resources.
Pictures taken at the hotel room...

I Hope that I own this queen size bed…

…The LCD TV and a little space for laptop

…And some cabinet areas to store my junks, I got a lot of junks

Some old pics digged from my old desktop PC, I realized that I was fond of taking candid pictures of people

Thai Youngsters on the street

Some Thai Street fashion ?

My favorite pants, I am wearing a pair now!

Ang moh, in search of "kang tao"

Singlet for scorching heat

Sky train

Plenty of Japanese bookstores are available in the town, probably Thailand is a good place for retired Japanese to settle down?


Huge Billboards



Look at the huge billboards, I guess the rental for advertisement space is not so costly

An old cinema spotted. There was one in my hometown, I remember some male visitors would take off their clothes during movies because of the scorching heat... Those were the days

No comments: