Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hotel
I can see plenty of hotel parking lots with scenario like this, the cars are parked insidethe car park but the car number plates are covered with something.

These small hotels rent out rooms to couples who want to "have fun" but are too inconvenient to do it at home, and they charge their clients hourly for the rooms, just like the Lover Hotels in Japan.
I would say some may be proper couples, some may be hanky panky ones (probably those with their car number plates covered). Who knows, one day you happen to pass by such hotel, and you see a familiar car parked inside, out of curiosity you open up the number plate only to find out that the car belongs to your husband or wife?

Tell you what, I currently stay at one of these hotels...These pictures were taken when I was on my way to the office.
cars with number plates covered
ooops, this is where I stay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather take cab to hotel if I intend to "do" something. Aren't you think this is the most easy way to avoid been spotted?

montel said...

Wow asien, i didnt know u read my blog, hehe..ya correct, but the partner might not be happy if u bring her using public transport, haha.

Anonymous said...

So next time i'll borrow your car to my hotel... You can safe my life...