Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Birthday Present
I received a mysterious birthday present "officially" when 27th of January 2007 kicked in (Exactlyat 12 am midnight). I would say "officially" as I've got it with me one month before my birthday and I have been carrying it around with me wherever I go, It is in my luggage all the time (even now), but I just couldn't open it before that day, and no cheating was allowed.

The "mysterious person" knew that I would cheat, so the present was locked in a Deuter pouch with a pin number padlock and the pin number was not given to me until my birthday...

At 12 am sharp, I was informed of the PIN number.


The present is inside this Deuter pouch, and is locked with "high" security padlock

"073" is the PIN number to open the shackle of the padlock. The curiosity is killing me, as I might receive a sabotage from an enemy.

I got a self-designed greeting card, and something inside the box!

Take a look at this self-made greeting card, with my favorite lomo picture on it.


Wow! This person is super creative, with maps and our pictures, traveling around the world??

Lift here? oops, i read the content inside already, private and confidential, it is a "maphia plan" to be implemented on the countries shown on the maps, not convenient to show :p

What about this box? Let me see...

There is a pen inside, Wow! with my name carved on it! Yay yay! I won't lose my pen anymore!

My name...我的名字

Wait, wait, there is a pen drive.

Let me plug it in, a bomb?

It seems to be a video file, but too bad, the file could not be opened correctly, so, it remains as a mystery until today..

This post is dedicated to someone with a great passion, a million thanks to my "mafia partner", *Miho.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh!!
how could you post our mafia plan on your blog??!!

oh now you're in trouble =p haha

this is hazukashi ever and ever

montel said...

I posted the mafia plan coz this is the best thing i have ever got. :p

Anonymous said...

so sweet...